Thursday, July 15, 2010

REDNECK



I'm BYRON GANT,

born and raised here,,WV.in USA

I'm a ''red neck''where red necks are proud of our state and our country,


I love 4 wheelin and Harleys,and the ''ole glory,stars and strips'',,

I like to write and correspond via internet about all my loves,,

I like the older country music,and hate rapp,,

I like cookin and eatin my own cookin,,

I'm known to eat road kill as long as its fresh road kill,,

I'm in a relationship,and soon to be married to my love,Beth,,


I have 1 son, and 1 daugther, and 4 grandchildren, and 5 great-grandchildren,,

who are all very special to me,and are my pride and joy,,


I want to thank Beth for helping me set this up,and edit for me,,






.....



2 comments:

Beth Galiazi said...

Congratulations on your blog and the issues you will discuss, will certainly be an obligatory stop for all .. people will love .... and it very interesting, kiss your heart...love u

BYRON GANT said...

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY----------
WHEN TEMPTED TO CRITIZE,BITE YOUR TONGUE,,